The Progressive Jackpot Composition: CG Technology is ceasing the progressive function of its three progressive jackpot games that it offers on its mobile gaming system that it maintains at each of its five (5) current locations: The Venetian/Palazzo, The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas, Tropicana, Silverton Casino, and Palms Casino Resort (referred to individually as a “Location” and collectively as “Locations”). CG Technology will combine the incremental progressive amounts from these three games at each Location and distribute the aggregate total for each Location (“Location Incremental Amount”) via five (5) random drawings, one (1) for each respective Location, to select one (1) winner for each of the five (5) Locations.
Entrants: On March 23, 2020, CG Technology will conduct a random drawing from among all active Cantor Sports Betting (“CSB”) account holders as of December 19, 2018, who had made a deposit into the WGS system as of that date, plus anyone who made/makes a deposit since that date up to March 23, 2020
Location: The random drawings will occur at the CG Technology corporate office located at 2575 S Highland Dr. Las Vegas, NV 89109.
Eligibility: All active (“CSB”) account holders as of December 19, 2018, who had made a deposit into the WGS system as of that date, plus anyone who made/makes a deposit since that date up to March 23, 2020 (“Entrants”).
Progressive Random Drawings: To conduct the drawings, all Entrants at each Location will be listed in a spreadsheet. The winner for each Location will be selected by CG Technology’s Operations Department using the Excel random number generator tool. CG Technology’s Compliance Department will oversee the drawings.
Winner Selected: After the five (5) winners are selected, CG Technology will send a notification letter to each winning patron along with a check for each Location Incremental Amount to the address in each patron’s CG Technology account.
Contingent Prize Drawing: In the event a check is returned or not cashed within the check expiration of ninety (90) days, CG Technology will select a new winner for that Location via a random drawing from among all other Entrants.
– These drawings are subject to all policies, procedures and applicable rules of CG Technology.
– Only CG Technology account holders at each respective Location whose accounts were active as (“CSB”) account holders as of December 19, 2018, who had made a deposit into the WGS system as of that date, plus anyone who made/makes a deposit into WGS since that date up to March 23, 2020 are eligible.
– CG Technology reserves the right in its sole discretion to exclude any Entrants who CG Technology has barred from the respective Location.
– Management reserves all rights. The decisions of CG Technology are final in the resolution of any dispute or interpretation of these rules.
– Employees of CG Technology and their spouses and immediate family members are not eligible to participate in this Promotion. Immediate family members include parents, siblings, children, grandchildren, and the spouses of all of the above.
– Your participation in this Promotion shall be deemed an act of affirmative assent by you that you clearly understand, fully accept and agree to all CG Technology Promotion rules, House Rules and other rules, terms and conditions that CG Technology may make from time to time, and that all decisions regarding an interpretation of the Promotion rules, House Rules and other rules, terms and conditions by CG Technology are final and you agree to be bound by the same.
– These rules shall be governed by the laws of the State of Nevada without regard to its conflicts of laws, principles and rules.