The Progressive Jackpot Composition: CG Technology is ceasing the operation of its three progressive jackpot games that it offers on its mobile gaming system that it maintains at the Hard Rock Hotel & Casino in Las Vegas (“Hard Rock”). CG Technology will combine the incremental progressive amounts from these three games and distribute the aggregate total (“Incremental Amount”) via one random drawing to select one winner.
Entrants: On January 15, 2020, CG Technology will conduct a random drawing from among all active CG Technology account holders at the Hard Rock to select one winner of the Incremental Amount. The customer must have an active account as of January 15, 2020.
Location: The random drawing will occur at the CG Technology corporate office located at 2575 S Highland Dr. Las Vegas, NV 89109.
Eligibility: All CG Technology WGS account holders at the Hard Rock whose account is active at any time between December 19, 2018 and January 15, 2020 AND who made a deposit into his/her WGS account (“Entrants”).
Progressive Random Drawing: To conduct the drawing, all Entrants will be listed in a spreadsheet. The winner will be selected by CG Technology’s Operations Department using the Excel random number generator tool. CG Technology’s Compliance Department will oversee the drawing.
Winner Selected: After the winner is selected, CG Technology will send a notification letter to that patron along with a check for the Incremental Amount to the address in the patron’s CG Technology account.
Contingent Prize Drawing: In the event a check is returned or not cashed within the check expiration of ninety (90) days, CG Technology will select a new winner via a random drawing from among all other Entrants.
– This drawing is subject to all policies, procedures and applicable rules of CG Technology.
– Only CG Technology account holders at the Hard Rock whose account is active as of January 15, 2020 are eligible.
– CG Technology reserves the right in its sole discretion to exclude any participants who CG Technology has barred from the gaming establishment.
– Management reserves all rights. The decisions of CG Technology are final in the resolution of any dispute or interpretation of these rules.
– Employees of CG Technology and their spouses and immediate family members are not eligible to participate in this Promotion. Immediate family members include parents, siblings, children, grandchildren, and the spouses of all of the above.
– Your participation in this Promotion shall be deemed an act of affirmative assent by you that you clearly understand, fully accept and agree to all CG Technology Promotion rules, house rules and other rules, terms and conditions that CG Technology may make from time to time, and that all decisions regarding an interpretation of the Promotion rules, house rules and other rules, terms and conditions by CG Technology are final and you agree to be bound by the same.
– These rules shall be governed by the laws of the State of Nevada without regard to its conflicts of laws, principles and rules.